After a short holiday break, here I am again with new posts. I hope you had a good rest during the holidays. Over the past year I have had the opportunity to try many products, and today I am writing to you about products that completely knocked me off my feet.
In terms of makeup and cosmetics, the past year has been really good. Brands are increasingly trying to place good quality products on the market and everyone can find something for themselves. I have blogged about many products of different price ranges, and throughout the past year I had an emphasis on skin care along with some pieces of decorative cosmetics.
I came across a lot of products that were amazing, there were also some products that didn’t fit me at all. The products that disappointed me were in the minority, which is great. I set myself the task of not opening new products until I used up the old ones and the system still works pretty well. This greatly saved me from piling up the products and gave me the chance to try out all the products I own without rushing.
I’ve made a list of the best beauty products for 2019. I’ve already written about most of them, so I’ll include links to reviews along with the products.
- Clinique Moisture Surge 72-Hour Auto-Replenishing Hydrator face cream with aloe vera and hyaluronic acid, the only cream that gives my skin enough hydration and care over the winter.
- Pixi Rose Flash Balm brightens complexion, moisturizes the skin and acts as a primer. It works great with other products and I just love that moisturizing feeling it leaves on my skin. It smells like rose, which is an added plus for me.
- Asos Design lipsticks and generally Asos makeup line, the products are really good quality and highly pigmented. There is always something to be found on a sale and I would say that the quality of the products is something between Catrice and L’Oreal.
- The Ordinary Hyaluronic Acid 2% + B5 is a nourishing and lightweight serum that deeply hydrates the skin. The perfect product for anyone struggling with a lack of hydration.
- The Ordinary Niacinamide 10% + Zinc 1% has become an irreplaceable product in my acne prone skin care routine. It regulates sebum secretion and helps with clogged pores, which in turn leads to reduced pimples and irregularities.
- L’Oreal Professionnel Serie Expert Nutrifier, a nourishing and thermo-protective hair cream. Fantastic styling cream, the hair after it looks like I was in a hair salon. It gives a shiny and healthy appearance to the hair and also protects it from heat.
- Makeup Revolution Cheek Kit in the shade of Don’t Hold Back, a palette of shimmer highlighters and bronzers. It has high pigmentation, powdery texture, it gives a natural and fresh look.
- Burt’s Bees Lip Scrub, a moisturizing lip exfoliator is a very mild scrub that softens the lips while nourishing and regenerating them. No cracked lips since I use this product.
- Laneige Water Bank Moisture Kit, by far the best hydration product I’ve ever tried and can’t wait to order full size products.
- COSRX Acne Pimple Master Patch acne patches have helped me a lot. Even not so much for the reduction of inflamed acne, but as an added certainty that bacterias from the outside aren’t infecting my already inflamed area.
These were my favorite skincare and makeup products that I loved to use over the last 2019, and I’m sure the love for them won’t go away in 2020 either. I already used up the Clinique cream, The Ordinary serums and COSRX patches and ordered new products immediately.
What are some of your favorite products you’ve loved to use over the last year? 🙂